- Journey back in time to 16th-century Imperial Austria for a visit to Innsbruck's Ambras Castle.
- This entry ticket lets you see a unique chamber of art and curiosities with priceless objects from Austria's past.
- Admire the extensive collections of Renaissance prince, Archduke Ferdinand II, housed here.
- At the Habsburg portrait gallery, you'll find over 200 paintings, a special treat for all the art-lovers. Artists' work you'll recognize include Titian, Cranach, Velasquez, and more
- Marvel at medieval sculptures in the upper castle, such as St. George's altar.
- Make sure to walk through the English landscape garden before you leave: a fun, serene place to relax after your self-guided tour.
- Daily: 10am - 5pm
- Closed in November
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.